Join the student gun control movement! Come to the CUAH Youth Engagement and Leadership Program's organizing and advocacy trainings on:
- Sunday, March 11th from 3 - 5 pm at the Silver Spring Civic Center
- Sunday, March 18th from 3 - 5 pm (location TBA).
At the trainings, experts on gun control policy and grassroots organizing methods will:
- Give students talking points and information on gun policy;
- Help students develop a clear advocacy message for policy change;
- Provide students with essential organizing skills.
Student activists will also use this gathering to finalize plans for the March 14th walkout and March 24th rally.
Sign up for the trainings at http://bit.ly/2FC1zkx
Thank you, and please spread the word about this training opportunity to your friends!